Sunday, May 16, 2010

Selecting a House Color

We have a colorful neighborhood.  My house is blue, and just next to me is a green house.  On the other side of the green house is one that is barn red.  My other next door neighbor is going to paint her house and she's selected a yellow ochre color.  She is from Sicily and she wants to give her home an Italian villa look.   Here are a few colorful views around my neighborhood.







Shades of blue


and yellow 



and purple,


beige and even orange!  Shades of green and brown are really popular too. 


One of the houses near me just sold and I'm really excited.  The new owner to be said he's thinking of painted his house a dark purple with gray and white trim.  It sounded luscious to me.  

My first blog stop in the morning is typically Marie Arden Pink Living  and it started me thinking.  The one color missing from our neighborhood color palette is




PINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment