Saturday, April 21, 2012

ASA Decorators' Show House & Garden

It's open and it is wonderful!  If you live in the Atlanta area this is one event you will not want to miss.   For the past 10 years I've volunteered as a docent and though I'm never disappointed, I have to say this house is my favorite.   You are not really allowed to photograph the house so you will have to see it for yourself but I've posted a few photos just to give you an idea of what you'll find.

A radiator put to use as the plate warmer
It was wonderful to spend the day with a number of local designers especially Melanie Turner.  I also loved visiting with Kellie Griffin and her mom as well as Bill Murphy.

Great company and lots of fun

Loved the spoon plate holder


 
Amazing...Melanie made this settee

 The architectural detail was beautiful













 
The floor is handpainted

 
A mosaic floor...this photo doesn't begin to show the detail



I'm linking up with The Tablescaper to enjoy a Seasonal Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment