Monday, September 5, 2011

The Monkey Puzzle Tree

 I love the Monkey Puzzle Tree or the Monkey Tail Tree.

Oh, you say you don't know this tree?   Have you seen the movie The Ghost & Mrs. Muir?  The Captain and Mrs. Muir have an argument when she cuts down the Monkey Puzzle tree that is blocking her view.  
The outside of Gull Cottage
Well today I saw a set of sheets that reminded me of the tree.  Have you seen the Lilly Pulitzer Monkey Trouble sheets?   
 It's a bit too much color for me but I really like them. 

Have you visited the Pacific Northwest?  When you walk through some of the neighborhoods you will often spot the Monkey Tail tree.  
This was one just a couple of streets over from my daughter's house in Portland, Oregon. 

This week is going to be an exciting one.    Hope your week is a great one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment