Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pink Coat

I love Pink Saturdays but I've never linked up.  Generally I just visit blogs, enjoying all the pink.  Today I woke up thinking about a pale pink coat I saw on The Sartorialist (love this blog) and just can't stop thinking about it for a couple of reasons.  It reminds me that when I've visited Paris, I've been so impressed with the older women and their polished look.  My observation is that the Parisian older woman doesn't try to hide her age, she has taken very good care of herself (my sister kept trying to tell me to get more facials and use a good throat cream), is well put together, generally in a classic style and is out walking.  This picture that was featured in October was a perfect example. 
Photo from The Sartorialist
On this gorgeous WARM day, I'm heading to Viking Cooking School for a class in basic French cooking techniques.  Happy Pink Saturday!!! A bientot.

No comments:

Post a Comment