Saturday, June 5, 2010

Off to South Carolina

We're off for the weekend but I had to show a few pictures of my hydrangeas.  They are loving the all the rain we keep having (every day). Most of these have grown from cuttings that I started in order to move my garden from our old home.  This alone makes me really proud.  We live on a city lot so I've tried to pack in beauty in every corner.







This is one of my favorites - Pretty Maiden


If you're interested in seeing more mopheads, peegees and lacecaps, hop on over to visit Elizabeth and Gene's website hydrangea.com.  They own the most beautiful garden center, Wilkerson Mill Gardens, and it's located near my house.  If you live in the Atlanta area and you love gardens or gardening, it's worth a visit. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment