Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Warming Up With a Chili Party!

A Photo of Ice on My Windshield on Monday Morning

We are slowly beginning to thaw out from the deep freeze but with the continued cold weather we've been having, it seemed to be the perfect time to warm up with a chili party. Normally in our neighborhood, neighbors are out taking strolls or on their front porch visiting with one another. But lately, no one is getting out of the house if they don't have to so I decided to invite a couple of neighbors over on Sunday evening for a chili party. I'm planning to have a few different types of chili on hand along with fixings (is that too southern sounding?). A couple of our friends are vegetarians but I don't have a recipe for a vegetarian chili. Does anyone have a great vegetarian chili recipe they would be willing to share?

I'll be posting pictures from the gathering and sharing any new recipes we collect along the way.

Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment