Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friday Fun

We are having splendid weather at the moment so yesterday at lunch I decided to spend the hour outside. It just so happens that my office building is a block away from Atlanta's High Museum of Art and I thought it would be a perfect place to go for lunch and a way to enjoy an outing What a treat for me. The complex has a wonderful restaurant and a small cafe. The cafe has a has a well landscaped private patio with a peaceful gurgling fountain.

I bought a sandwich and sat outside in solitude just enjoying the flowers, butterflies and the rushing sound of the water. What a restful and enjoyable lunch. After sitting for about 30 minutes or so I enjoyed a walk around the piazza just taking in a few of the public exhibits.


For those who have never visited the High Museum the structure itself is a unique and beautiful complex. It is an all white building though in areas there are vine-covered walls that make the architecture so interesting. I thought I would share some
pictures of my fun Friday outing.




No comments:

Post a Comment