Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mancathalon

My son is a member of a wolfpack.  It's a group of guys he grew up with and they are really close friends.  They even have matching t-shirts.  Here is a photo from one of the wolfpack members recent wedding.  
A nice group of guys. 

Some of these guys recently got together for the second annual mancathalon.  



One of the Mancathalon Scorekeepers
 I'd never heard of such a festivity but the participants spent the weekend competing in the following: 

Hot Dog Eating Contest
Beer Tasting - 12 Beers, Name That Beer
Go Cart Races
Horse Shoes
Guess the Song
Video Game Play-off



The Battle of the go carts



Final Rounds of the Competitions
So as I was thinking about the mancathalon and I was thinking how much fun it would be to have a Woman-athalon, Femalathon or a She-athalon.  What competitions could we hold?  The whole event got me thinking about a fun girl's weekend!!!

This week I'm joining The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment