Monday, June 16, 2008

Paris Market

I am still talking about Savannah (or vaSannah as my granddaughter calls it). If you haven't ever been it is certainly a city worth visiting. There is so much history, great food and plenty of shopping. I had read about the Paris Market & Brocante so of course it was first on my list of places to visit and I wasn't disappointed.

When I saw these spoons I just couldn't resist them. They may not be meant for use with tea but look how lovely when pictured with a teacup.

There were other purchases too. Like the beautiful hooks though my favorite purchase is the pearl-studded initial.





The Paris Market is a beautiful place to just to linger.











I just got my copy of Victoria Magazine and surprise...the Paris Market is featured in this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment