Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Grand Girls Are Coming!


There is one more work day before the girls come to visit for the holiday and I am so excited! We have tickets to Sam the Lovesick Snowman and of course we plan to go to the lighting of the tree. In addition I have lots of make and do activities which of course includes a Gingerbread House. If anyone has some suggestions please share your ideas. I still have 2 days to gather supplies if need be. The girls are 6 and 3. My girlfriend from work has made some special cookies as a surprise. Her baked goods and creations are amazing should you ever want something custom made. Stop by Dragonfly Custom Cakes - you really cannot imagine the artistry in sugar. (My favorite on this link is the Sweet 16 Computer).

We will be going to the tree farm and cutting down a small tree as I think the girls have always had an artificial tree. Just going to the tree farm has always been an experience for our family. This will be our Christmas celebration since they go to the other grandparents for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment